The introduction of breast augmentation gave women the long-awaited opportunity to instantly change all that they hated their breasts.
What is breast augmentation (in simple words)?
Don’t be intimidated by the medical jargon. Breast augmentation is merely a surgical procedure using implants (soft, breast-like lumps) to increase the fullness of your breasts.
That means you no longer need to hide your lop-sided chest…a simple doctor’s appointment will give you a perfectly symmetrical look. Yes, it’s an artificial procedure, but it will certainly enhance your natural appearance and improve your confidence.
However, that’s only possible when you seek the services of a qualified breast augmentation Orange County surgeon. Such an expert will help you select and fix the perfect implant. Make sure that the professional possesses rich expertise in breast implant procedures, with a long track record of numerous, successful boob jobs.
Are you a good candidate for breast augmentation?
Since it’s a cosmetic surgery, eligibility for the operation largely depends on you:
- Do you want to achieve or restore your well-proportioned breasts (changes in your weight might have interfered with your breast size and shape)?
- Do you want a more youthful looking chest?
- Do you want a balanced top-to-bottom physique (maybe you have a pear-shaped body, but want a figure 8)?
- Do you want firmer breasts (perhaps, you experienced sagging breasts after delivery)?
- Do you simply want bigger breasts?
If you answered “Yes!” to any of those questions, you’re a good candidate for breast augmentation.
However, you must first meet a few conditions before undergoing the surgical procedure:
- You must be medically fit to undergo surgery.
- You should have a clear focus on how breast implants will benefit you.
Making Breast Augmentation Choices:
The medical procedure lets you customize your look exactly how you choose.
Worried about symmetry? A well-fitting breast implant will restore the perfect proportion of your breasts.
You also have the option to choose between silicone, saline, and gummy implants. Round implants (saline and silicone) tend to bring out a good shape. All the same, your cosmetic specialist will guide and assist you in making the right choice.
When choosing between filling implants like silicone gel and saline implants, note that they differ in:
- how they make you feel
- incision requirements
Your physical profile will also influence surgery. Based on your frame, your surgeon will advise on the most compatible size and implant type. This will ensure a well-balanced shape, from the top all the way down.
Due to all these issues, you must go through an evaluation process before surgery.
What Breast Augmentation Can and Can't Do
To avoid disappointment, you must have an accurate understanding of exactly how the procedure will help. Breast augmentation surgery can help in:
- Projection of and increasing the size of your breasts
- Building your body image afresh and improving your self-confidence
- Creating a balanced look, whereby your hips are proportional to your breasts
- In cases of mastectomy or injury, the procedure is highly effective in rebuilding natural looking breasts
However, there’s a limit to what breast augmentation can do.
Breast implants alone won’t be of much help if you have severely sagging breasts. Another supporting procedure, such as a breast lift, must be used to get firm and well-shaped breasts.
Above all, you must never seek such a medical procedure from unqualified professionals, since improper surgical techniques can cause serious adverse effects.
A boob job is certainly useful for anyone who values her appearance, especially if your occupation requires a presentable look. Besides, the confidence boost derived from a better look will make you love yourself even more.